Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default When do you need a bottom stretcher

B A R R Y wrote:

This was one of the first threads I read after flying to Provincetown,
MA, today.

Once took a vacation to Cape Cod.

While there, walked up the stone tower at Provincetown.

After climbing to the top, much to my surprise, there stood a college
classmate and his wife, also a classmate, I hadn't seen graduation.

After graduation, they had moved to New England while I had stayed in
Cleveland.

They were moving to Virgina the following week and this was their last
visit before moving.

Said "Hello" and "Good Luck" almost in the same breath, almost like
two ships passing in the night.

That was 1969 and have never seen them again.

Lew