Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Insulating a floor?

"Nancy Young" wrote in message

My question is this. What type of insulation would you
recommend? I was thinking some kind of spray. Is between
the joist batting, or that styrofoam product a better idea?

Whatever choice, I'm going to have someone come in and do
it, so my skills (lack thereof) don't come into it.

nancy

Lots of choices. Is the a usable space? If it is more of a crawlspace, you
can use fiberglass bats between the joists, you can use sheets of foam cut
to size, or you can have it sprayed. The spray will give the best sealant
from air infiltration and is quick and easy.