Posted to uk.d-i-y
:Jerry: :Jerry: is offline

Default Strange ho****er problem

"Thomarse" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 20, 9:18 pm, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"raden" wrote in message

In message
ews.net,
":Jerry:" writes

snip

I really can't decide if this is a well crafted troll or an
example
of
being an utter clueless plonker - my money is on the former,
especially with a user name that includes the word 'arse'...

HE has actually posted on a number of occasions in the past

Well, what can I say...

Not alot evidently....people with not alot worth saying tend to not
say alot

Oh I *could* have said a lot (when I first read your message, a good
10 before I replied, I was well and truly ROFLMAO and incapable of
replying) but I thought I would be kind to you. Sorry but what sort of
cretin drains the water out of a boiler/system and then allows it to
fire up - did you not think it strange that there are not two heat
exchangers in your system, the one you've got (the DHW tank) and one
for the CH - how do you think the heat gets from the boiler to the
rads if it doesn't share the same water?!

Doing it yourself is all very well but it does help if one know
something about how the thing work first, hopefully you'll either not
work on truly safety critical things (like gas supplies or car braking
systems etc.) or will find out how they work before you jump in with
both feet...