Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default video capture, exterior digital infra red surveilance?

wrote in
oups.com:

On Jun 19, 7:09 am, willbair wrote:
Question: I am quite cheap, and have been searching the web pricing
system costs and usefulness, as well as deciding what I need it for.
Basically, one to three exterior digital wireless infra red w/ sound.
Signal needs to go about 70', via either a video capture or usb signal
receiver. There must be a way to get a package for self install that is
more affordable then what i have been viewing.
Noise is not my thing, too many going off daily around here.
Someone likely a local, keeps going into my honda parked about 24 feet
from a good interior outlet were one or more cameras could be mounted
about 12-16 feet high.
I'll leave this on the site to see if others have helpful input.
Your input would be well appreciated. Thanks, willbair

Two motion sensor lights with 150w flood bulbs connected to 12v
sirens. Wake up and beat his ass.

Hell,SHOOT them.

--
Jim Yanik