Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default video capture, exterior digital infra red surveilance?

comp.home.automation

"willbair" wrote in message
et...
Thanks for those answers, now can anybody direct me to a newsgroup
that may be more helpful?
Wallmart does have something, Harbor Freight also, but not what I
think I need. USB connection best, wireless, color, IR, wireless
and weather proof, to record to computer HD. Thanks for reading.

willbair wrote:
Question: I am quite cheap, and have been searching the web
pricing system costs and usefulness, as well as deciding what I
need it for. Basically, one to three exterior digital wireless
infra red w/ sound. Signal needs to go about 70', via either a
video capture or usb signal receiver. There must be a way to get a
package for self install that is more affordable then what i have
been viewing. Noise is not my thing, too many going off daily
around here.
Someone likely a local, keeps going into my honda parked about 24
feet from a good interior outlet were one or more cameras could be
mounted about 12-16 feet high.
I'll leave this on the site to see if others have helpful input.
Your input would be well appreciated. Thanks, willbair