Alan Black

Default Shop lighting

Another lighting tip is paint, when I painted my shop white, I could not
believe the improvement in lighting i.e. savings in electricity.
Alan

"Nate Weber" wrote in message
"James B. Millard" wrote in message
I'm having a small shop built and am getting close to having to decide

what
I'm going to do for lighting. the shop is 14'x18' and will house a
workbench a small lathe and mill and whatever else I accumulate...

I was thinking about flourescent lighting but I don't really have any

idea
how much or exactly what optimum placement is.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Brad
--

I have a shop approvimately the size of yours. For lighting I have:
4 x 4" over the entrance way

As other have said, go with good quality fixtures.
Lights of America are -not- quality.

Nate

--
http://www.NateTechnologies.net:8000