DoN. Nichols

Default Run caps?

In article ,
Gary Coffman wrote:
On 28 Mar 2004 00:00:38 -0500, (DoN. Nichols) wrote:
There are some which *are* truly differential -- but they use
two BNCs for a single channel of differential input, and have a
long-range offset adjustment to allow you to tune out DC offsets.

Or in the case of the differential plugins I have, two banana
jacks per channel.

Older ones -- fully tube-based, I suspect.

Unfortunately, one of the nicest has an interesting plastic
gear inside to couple a switch to the knob on the front panel, and the
plastic has gotten brittle over time. I've seen two of those with the

[ ... ]

Dean Kidd is about the best source for obsolete Tek parts.

Thanks! I've found a snail-mail address for him with a Google
search, so I'll be trying to contact him soon.

Again, thanks,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |