Michael

Default Advice needed on replacing spindle bearings in Enco Mill Drill

I have a well used Enco Mill Drill which is made by Rong Fu in Taiwan. I
think it's the model RF-20. The spindle on it has a bit of play and tends
to produce lots of harmonics and chatter when boring or using the side of an
endmill to cut. I don't know much about these so this may be something that
can be addressed by turning a spanner, or maybe it needs new spindle
bearings. If anyone has had to correct this on one I'd really appreciate
any input on what the cause usually is and how to go about fixing it.
Thanks, Michael.