Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomarse Thomarse is offline

Default Strange ho****er problem

On Jun 20, 4:40 pm, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"Thomarse" wrote in message

ups.com... Hi,

I drained my heating system last night so that I could move a
radiator
from one wall to another and to add some thermostatic valves to some
rads in the house.

Having drained the system I noticed a strange growling noize coming
from my airing cuboard when the boiler kicked in to heat the hot
water
(I had turned off the heating but left hot water o timed as usual)..

snip

I really can't decide if this is a well crafted troll or an example of
being an utter clueless plonker - my money is on the former,
especially with a user name that includes the word 'arse'...

Jerry.. I simply didnt know the answer to something so I asked to see
if someone else had the answer to put my mind at rest.. hence this
being a DIY forum where people who need answers ask people who might
have them... If you know it all Jerry maybe you shouldnt be on here in
the first place?

Thanks for the other advice, I will use my imersion until work is
complete

Tom