Posted to uk.d-i-y
:Jerry: :Jerry: is offline

Default Strange ho****er problem

"Thomarse" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I drained my heating system last night so that I could move a
radiator
from one wall to another and to add some thermostatic valves to some
rads in the house.

Having drained the system I noticed a strange growling noize coming
from my airing cuboard when the boiler kicked in to heat the hot
water
(I had turned off the heating but left hot water o timed as usual)..

snip

I really can't decide if this is a well crafted troll or an example of
being an utter clueless plonker - my money is on the former,
especially with a user name that includes the word 'arse'...