Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lou Lou is offline

Default NiCad Battery Question

I have an outdoor garden solar powered decoration that uses a small
solar panel and that charges a Ni-Cad AA Rechargeable Battery. The
battery needs replacing and it is an AA 1.2v at 600mAh. I looked at
Target, Walmart, and another store and yes, they all have the AA
Rechargeable Batteries but with like a 1000mAh rating. I do not know if
I need to stick to the 600mAh rating or can I use the 1000mAh rated
rechargeable battery? This decorative device is just a fiber optic
display in a gazing globe so the battery powers a bulb for the fiber
optics at night.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Lou