Lane

Default Shop lighting

"James B. Millard" wrote in message
news:tboac.141791$Cb.1500376@attbi_s51...
I'm having a small shop built and am getting close to having to decide

what
I'm going to do for lighting. the shop is 14'x18' and will house a
workbench a small lathe and mill and whatever else I accumulate...

I was thinking about flourescent lighting but I don't really have any idea
how much or exactly what optimum placement is.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Brad

Brad Millard On-line ballistics for small arms...
www.eskimo.com/~jbm

Just as a reference I use 4 footers in my garage, er I mean shop. It
measures 28x24. There are a total of 14 fixtures. Another thing to think
about is that most people find that the older they get the more light they
need. I'm now 51 and have noticed this in the last year and a half or so.

Lane