Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default No Septic Tank?

In article , "Steve B" wrote:

"mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 16, 3:56 pm, "Toller" wrote:

Would they find cement or clay pipe?

The National Ground Water Association dismisses the idea of water
dowsing as "totally without scientific merit" and recommends instead
"the use of proven hydrogeological and geophysical techniques for
groundwater reconnaissance when its presence is not easily
recognizable by drilling contractors"

http://www.ngwa.org/ngwainwashington/isswitch.cfm

Ah, yes. Scientific facts that contradict reality.

[snip]
As I said, I offered Oren a free demonstration when I get back in town.

Never mind Oren -- demonstrate it to James Randi, and win a million dollars.
http://randi.org/research/index.html

--
Regards,