Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default No Septic Tank?

"mike" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 16, 3:56 pm, "Toller" wrote:

Would they find cement or clay pipe?

The National Ground Water Association dismisses the idea of water
dowsing as "totally without scientific merit" and recommends instead
"the use of proven hydrogeological and geophysical techniques for
groundwater reconnaissance when its presence is not easily
recognizable by drilling contractors"

http://www.ngwa.org/ngwainwashington/isswitch.cfm

Ah, yes. Scientific facts that contradict reality. Some people have made
careers out of it, like AlGore. It is not difficult to understand how
people who are educated beyond their capacity can sit around and write
papers on things they don't have a clue about. They're trained to do just
that. Or paid for it. Bring me any premise, and I can provide an expert
witness to refute it. It happens hundreds of times a day in our legal
system. (Remember the "Dream Team"?)

There are MILLIONS of examples of the scientific community taking a stand on
something, only to find out they were full of hooey. Or their grants were
taken away, then the next year, they came out with a totally different
"finding".

Coffee is good for you. Coffee is bad for you. Coffee is good and bad for
you. Coffee doesn't make any difference. Which one is it? It depends on
the day of the week, and which opinion is popular, and who you pay for the
report.

As I said, I offered Oren a free demonstration when I get back in town.

It's kind of like God. You believe in it or you don't.

Who's right?

Everyone.

Steve