Mark Rand

Default Calculator

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:12:25 -0600, "Dave Keith"
wrote:

About time someone mentioned the TI-59. Mine got me through engineering,
replacing a lot of calculus that I didn't enjoy at the time with many loops
through some little programmed iteration ... ah the memories.

You must have been rich, I got a TI-58 in my last year. Before that I had a
non-programmable Commodore calculator that did a lot of statistical functions
and also had hyperbolic functions and complex arithmetic....possibly the most
useful calculator I have ever had. Before that I had a British Thornton
log/trig slide rule which was pretty damned fast :-)

Mark Rand
RTFM