Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default great guide for steam shower buyers

In article .com,
LBB wrote:

On 6 8 , 10 08 , Smitty Two wrote:
In article om,

LBB wrote:
On Jun 6, 5:32 pm, wrote:
i found this complete and really informativesteamshowerbuyers
guide. just want to share it with those who are having a hard time
deciding whichsteamshowerto
buy.http://stores.ebay.com/Altus-Bath/St...ers-Guide.html

cheers,
Bryan

no one found this useful?...

no one clicked on your link, so we don't know whether it's useful or
not. what we do know, is that you're a spammer. go away.

hey you go away. i'm just sharing some information. in fact it's now
included into ebay's product guide database.
http://reviews.ebay.com/The-Ultimate...0QQugidZ100000
00003793778
don't make judgement without investigation.

i don't care if you're selling information that you stole from someone
else, or new cars for a dollar, you're a spammer. Spamming violates the
charter of this and many other newsgroups. Besides, we hate spammers and
would just as soon stick a pencil in your eye as click on your stupid
****ing link. So, no, I won't go away, but you most definitely should.