Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Monitoring Power supply

I do, and they don't really seem interested. The first sub-station they
claimed to have problems with always seems to be the source of the
troubles.

Is there a cheap way of monitoring the quality
of the power supply (keeping a record) ?

No. Data loggers cost money.

I had a nasty feeling that might be the case.

Stop faffing around with them. They sound almost as bad as EDF;-(

Any of your neighbours getting the same problem?. If yes, then get them
to ratchet up the vitriol to central Notworks,. If just yourself put in
a !written! complaint about your supply, and demand them to put in a
recording device otherwise your going to take it further ..

Like complain to the regulator, media, set your mother in law on
them...no ! thats prolly a bit harsh but you get the idea I hope;!....

--
Tony Sayer