Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Ass Fault..

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:43:54 -0400, wrote:

My home came with a new asphalt driveway.
And I'm wondering if I should seal it now that it is a year old..

My cousin and I have a debate going. He says sealing 'his' drive hasn't
yielded good results. He says his neighbor never sealed theirs and it
has held up better and even looks better than his...

I'm thinkin' maybe the neighbor did his when cousin wasn't looking? And

Go ask him.

I think cousin may have had a few too many when he did his and the label
(on the can of sealer) was ....uh....blurred..?

What are the prevaling schools of thought on this..

thanks..