Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default The Turning Green Paradox

Bill
I hear ya! Boy do I hear ya! :-)

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
Darrell Feltmate wrote:
"George" wrote in message
. net...
"charlieb" wrote in message

Betting every one of us who's a flat worker also has some obviously
pre-cut pieces for a project we can't remember stacked out of the way
for space and cleanliness.

Nope! Cleanliness had nothing to do with it :-) One of these days I have
to shovel out the shop. Actually, one of these days I have to get IN the
shop. I think I have a free night the second week of July, unless someone
finds out about it first.

Darrell,
Unless you want to spend that night fixing / buying something, do not let
the machinery know that shop time is in short supply.

DAMHIKT

Bill

grin

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000750-1, 06/18/2007
Tested on: 6/18/2007 4:34:54 PM