Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OK to Emulsion Inside of Shed?

wrote:
I need to paint the inside of our garden shed (my wife's decided it
needs to be turned into a wendy house...) I want to paint it a nice
bright colour & am planning to use normal household emulsion.

I'm wondering if this will work OK given that the wood inside looks
like it has been treated / painted at some stage - I don't know what
with, but it looks like a bog standard garden shed (I think it's about
10 years old).

I'm partly wondering if the paint will go on OK, but also whether it's
likely to stay on. I'm a bit short of time, so haven't got much of a
chance to test it out, or look into different paints.

Cuprinol Garden Shades
http://www.cuprinol.co.uk/products/g..._overview.html

Nice bright colours, ideal.

--