Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default Vintage HP power cords needed.

In article ,
Jamie t wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:

Looks like I saved it. Here's the highpoints (minus the flamewar).

if you can remember that much here in such detail? It shows signs of
CPU addiction.

Me, I can't afford to use any brain matter wastefully!

Well, all it takes is an archive of the newsgroup* since it got
created and a vague memory of something. And then you "grep for it".
It takes a while though, (Google can be faster).

*(Proprietary interest, I got the damn thing created in the first place).

Mark Zenier