Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Brad Brad is offline

Default "Export" Schematic Page from a .PDF File Service Manual

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for your replies. To the one who didn't like
my "I tried everything" statement, please note: "I could think of" is
implied. We all say things that are not to be taken literally.

I know about the button that allows you to outline an area which you
can Copy (Ctrl & C), then Paste (Ctrl & V) into another ap like "Paint".

What I would have liked is to export the schematic page in it's original
format when it was "imported" into the .PDF document. Originally, I assume,
the schematic was scanned. Afterwards, that image was "imported" into the
PDF document (being created).

Brad

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:22:18 GMT, in sci.electronics.repair you wrote:

Hi,

I have (free) Adobe Reader V5.0 (Windows 98SE computer). I bought a .PDF
file service manual for a TV. Unfortunately, a printout (quality HP printer)
of a schematic page does not produce the desired results. I tried everything.

Adobe's "Help" indicates I can print to an bitmap image file, but no
details on how to do it! This would be GREAT because I can use a graphics
editor to select the part of the schematic I want printed (larger print).

Does anyone know a technique to "export" a schematic page from a .PDF
file into a graphics image file (ex. PAGE38.BMP)?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.