Posted to rec.woodworking
Al Al is offline

Default is this normal ??? What can i do to make it better

Upscale wrote:
"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
Note that you need some space for the air to get *into* the cabinet...at
least as much total area as the dust collection port. The trick is to
have the air coming in through places where there isn't dust trying to
go out.

Yes, you're right, but even a zero clearance insert should allow sufficient
air flow to stream dust into the cabinet and then into the dust collector
port. As well, most saw blades (at least combination blades) have gullets
which also allows a substantial amount of air flow to be directed into the
cabinet.

Thanks guys,
you already answered my first question. obviously it is happening. I
used the saw and paid more attention to where actually the saw dust was
getting out and the worst offender is the blade pushing it out into the
guard. It looks like I would have to implement some sort of DC tube to
the guard or perhaps buy one. do you know if you could change the guard
on TSC-10HB ?