Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default is this normal ??? What can i do to make it better

"Al" wrote in message
admit. I have looked at the cabinet part and there are wholes in it
every where and basically the manufacturer has put a lot of faith in
gravity alone to attract the dust to the lowest point of the cabinet.

I will assume by "wholes" you mean holes and that's your problem. Everywhere
that air can exit the saw cabinet, dust will follow, so your only solution
is to seal as many as you can except for the dust collection port. Tape on
cardboard, sheet plastic, whatever works and then you should see some
improvement.