Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default is this normal ??? What can i do to make it better

"Al" wrote in message
I just bought a new cabinet saw the TSC-10HB. I have a massive DC hooked
up to it and yet, there is dust spewing out of it. well, not as much as
the contractor saw I put up with for more years and I am prepared to
admit. I have looked at the cabinet part and there are wholes in it
every where and basically the manufacturer has put a lot of faith in
gravity alone to attract the dust to the lowest point of the cabinet.

I am wondering if this is a normal phenomenon with TSC-10HB (i.e., dust
spewing out of it despite a massive DC being hooked to it). Also is
there anything I could do, or anyone has done to reduce the dust getting
out of the cabinet.

You mean, other than an overhead guard?