Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AC question

You really think you're going to get a unit "at cost"? Does that
mean stolen, and then sold for cash?

You're going to get a backdoor deal from a hack who works for
cash while probably screwing his boss out of truck time and
labor? Why am I not all warm and fuzzy?

Is it just me, or do many "pretty honest" people go behind the
boss's back to do cash jobs? I've never met one.

Damn, boy, I think you're so cheap you're setting yourself up for
a major fall.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
. ..
:
: "Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
: et...
: Do you think replacing a 1991 AC would be a wise move? It's a
Rheem can't
: read the label to well but I'll bet it wasn't top of the
line.
:
:
: Some other factors Will get the unite at cost and I mean cost,
Will pay one
: of the installers to install it ( cash) I have cleaned the
coils that seems
: to have helped a little. I will wait until after summer. also
one of the AC
: guys is going to come out and evaluate are AC seeing how my
wife works there
: I guess he'll be pretty honest. I'm really don't want to spend
the money but
: the system now seems weak ( it has a new compressor) So if the
house will
: cool down better and will save on my energy cost ( PG&E pay on
a average
: just about $600 a month) then it's worth it.
:
: