Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default No Septic Tank?

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:41:19 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I do see some digging, though. I'm going to call the septic guy and have
him come and assess the situation, and maybe run a camera down the tube.

The whole purpose of this is to make sure the septic system is in good shape
before I bring in a bunch of sand and gravel to level the driveway and
parking areas.

Steve

I did own a home once with a dual septic tank system. I would have
never guessed one was in the front yard...

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..