Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How can I repair the turntable floor in a microwave oven?

On 16 Jun, 12:45, MM wrote:

I have a Sanyo domestic microwave oven approximately 8 years old that

In the end I bought it from Sainsbury's. I tried the local
independent: Daywoo: £37. Spalding independent: Sanyo: £59. Boston
Comet: £39.99. Sainsbury's: Own brand: £23.97. All are manual. I don't
need fancy pushbuttons on the front panel. The Sanyo was 800W, all the
others 700W. It'll suit my minimal requirements for a few years, no
doubt. Shame they're all boring white nowadays. I wouldn't touch a
silver one with a bargepole; they look totally naff. Sainsbury's also
had a stainless steel own brand one for another four quid, but that
looked totally naff as well. Hinari do pale blue or pale yellow
(cream) ones, but Hinari haven't much of a reputation, I think. And
anyway, they were way more expensive.

MM

Theyre a tenth the price now, but will they last a tenth as long?

NT