Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Anti-Spam Anti-Spam is offline

Default Twit needs help on Grundig TV

Having problems with my Grundig "Elegance 70" TV model MW 70-150/8
Dolby. The set kept switching itself into standby, and would reattempt
to fire up again, which after a few goes it managed to refire up. A
friend of mine who is a TV engineer suggested that I change the LOPT
and the high voltage caps around the LOPT. I took them out after
numbering them, took them to a component shop who had most of them
(including the LOPT), got back and found that I am one short of the
capacitors. Trouble is, I do not know the value. The board designation
says "C53572" Does any kind soul out there have a circuit diagram for
this chassis and can tell me the value of the missing cap. TIA. Mark
in Spain.

PS If this is the wrong newsgroup, please let me know, thanks.