Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default "Export" Schematic Page from a .PDF File Service Manual

In article ,
(Brad) wrote:

Hi,

I have (free) Adobe Reader V5.0 (Windows 98SE computer). I bought a .PDF
file service manual for a TV. Unfortunately, a printout (quality HP printer)
of a schematic page does not produce the desired results. I tried everything.

Adobe's "Help" indicates I can print to an bitmap image file, but no
details on how to do it! This would be GREAT because I can use a graphics
editor to select the part of the schematic I want printed (larger print).

Does anyone know a technique to "export" a schematic page from a .PDF
file into a graphics image file (ex. PAGE38.BMP)?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Not sure about that, but there *is* a way to zoom in and print just the
part of the schematic you want at a size that's actually legible. Keep
poking around in there and you'll find it. I'm on my mac right now so
can't give you the PC thing, but I know I've done it several times.
Takes a while to find it the first time.