Posted to sci.electronics.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default 2002 Toyota Camry Radio 86120- AA040

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:50:51 -0000, m kinsler
wrote:

Presumably this is yet another cry for help, so I did a very brief
Google search on Kendra Weissbein. It's not altogether surprising
that the name belongs to a child psychologist at a counseling service
in Santee, California, not far from San Diego. Here's the best
listing I have:

CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, WEISSBEIN, KENDRA CP, 8760 CUYAMACA ST 211,
SANTEE, 92071, 6195969892

Considering that poster was from Germany I doubt anything in CA will
be terribly interesting to him. He/she is/was just a troll, and
ignoring is the best response.