Posted to sci.electronics.repair
m kinsler m kinsler is offline

Default 2002 Toyota Camry Radio 86120- AA040

On Jun 15, 4:45 pm, Kendra Weissbein
wrote:
IT'S BETTER TO TURN THE RADIO OFF AND LISTEN TO CATS SCREAM WHILE
THEY'RE BEING RAN OVER.

Presumably this is yet another cry for help, so I did a very brief
Google search on Kendra Weissbein. It's not altogether surprising
that the name belongs to a child psychologist at a counseling service
in Santee, California, not far from San Diego. Here's the best
listing I have:

CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, WEISSBEIN, KENDRA CP, 8760 CUYAMACA ST 211,
SANTEE, 92071, 6195969892

I assume that this last number is a telephone number. If anyone lives
nearby, you might put in a telephone call and tell Dr Weissbein that
one of her patients has been making her name famous over the Internet,
in this group, a home repair group, and alt.pets.

I've often wondered how dangerous it is to be a mental health
professional and have to deal with unstable people on a daily basis.
I suppose that incidents like this are the least of it.

M Kinsler