Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Getting organized for the summer

In article .com,
isabella wrote:

Getting organized for the summer and forever, thereafter.
I'm a grad student, and when the semester was finally over, my place
was a mess.
I had no time to deal with all the mess. I was working, taking
classes, plus I had to do a mandatory internship.
At the end of the day I was beat, and I still had homework to do and
papers to write.
Time management was key.
Check out my blog if your interested in how I cleared all the clutter.
http://tipsforhomeimprovement.blogspot.com

why didn't you clean up the mess instead of sitting at your computer
writing a blog that no one else gives a damn about?