axolotl

Default Anyone recognize this Drill Bit Sharpener?

Marty Escarcega wrote:

Indeed it is. Had an offer from a fellow to send me the "easy to follow
directions" too!

And the reason I knew is because a gentleman in this group was kind
enough to send a copy to me. The folks here have been more than generous
to me with their knowlege and assistance. The ability to make a
community out of a bunch of geographically and culturally diverse
(there's that word) people is one of the benefits of technology. I'm
thinking of my friend Jim. Jim was a genius who had done everything and
had a stack of patents two inches thick, including one for the switch
debounce circuit in the keyboard I'm pounding right now. Jim retired to
Florida. I'd call him up. He would complain that there was no one to
talk to that understood anything of a technical nature. He had worked
with tech types all his life. After retirement and moving he was in
another world. This group would have been a Godsend to him.

Kevin Gallimore