Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default ee's please reply - (or those who think think they may know)

Not with the intent of giving offence but -

That is a particularly shabby piece of reasoning.

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:50:12 -0500, dpb wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:26:23 -0500, dpb wrote:

The electric utilities spend a great deal on research and I spent a
sizable fraction of my career in the utilities business working w/ EPRI
(Electric Power Research Institute, a utility-funded R&D organization)
in the I&C and Transmission & Distribution areas and if the concept was
considered very high on the list, it would have received funding for at
least theoretical work. To the best of my knowledge it hasn't.

The problem with those who are educated is that they have been trained
off the obvious.

Their predilection is to assume the veracity of the precedent, without
question.

I'm asking you to revisit the fundamental assumptions.

Trust me, there are some _REALLY, REALLY BRIGHT_ folks who do this stuff
for a living -- if it were feasible, they would have already done it...

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/