Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Lee Richardson Lee Richardson is offline

Default Vintage HP power cords needed.

Good morning.
That is what these measure. If by chance they would not fit, or are wired
wrong for your application, I would gladly take them back, including the
original shipping or postage. The office machines using these cords were
made in the late '50s or early '60s, and used on up until the early to mid
'70s when the 3 slot IEC type became more popular.

Thanks,
Lee

"JW" wrote in message
Go
I should probably also mention that the width and length at the end of the
thing is 15/16" x 1/2".

n.