Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Lee Richardson Lee Richardson is offline

Default Vintage HP power cords needed.

Good morning.
On these, when looking at the hole end with the center hole towards the top,
left hole is hot (black wire), center hole is grounding (green wire), and
the right hole is grounded or neutral (white wire).

Thanks,
Lee Richardson
Mech-Tech

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Lee Richardson wrote:

If they are the same ones used on old electromechanical Victor and
Burroughs
adding machines, I have those in stock. Send e-mail to
.

Be aware that there are two different pinouts on these cables.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida