Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Vintage HP power cords needed.

I am looking for some vintage AC power cords for older HP test equipment.
I have a number of pieces of test equipment, and only one power cord. The
only marking on it is "Electricord". It is a three conductor cord that
uses three round female sockets on the end that terminates at the
equipment, and is similar to the old power cords that were found on coffee
pots and such (but with one more pin in the center offset from the other
two - a ground, I suppose). I believe it is typical of HP equipment made
in the 1960's to have these, such as the HP745A AC calibrator, among
others. Does anyone know where I might find some of these, or perhaps know
what the original HP part # is? (I know that I could hard-wire a standard
line cord to these units, but would much rather have the proper cords.)

Thanks!