Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default polystyrene loft insulation

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:58:42 +0100, bof
wrote:

In message , Franko
writes

When I cleaned the filthy loose-lay insulation from my loft last year I
bought a huge roll of 500 gauge polythene tubing which i could cut to
length, tie up one end with string and hang down from the loft hatch. I
could then keep scooping up the debris with a dustpan and pour it in without
making a mess of the rest of the house.
When full, I just tied up the other end and folded the sausage into my car
to take to the tip and cut a new length to start again.
Muchly recommended by the wife for keeping the house clean

This is an unpleasant job I need to get done too, the sausage idea is
excellent, where did you get the polythene tube?

http://www.aetaylorltd.co.uk/catalog/

(I have no connection with this company)

--
Frank Erskine