Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default How to make a cooler?

Roger Shoaf wrote:
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
Don't you worry about stepping in the moose **** when you go out to get the
paper in the morning? Polar bears knocking over your trash cans? Killer
whales in your lakes eating fishermen?

Canada is a scary place. I'll stay where I am, thank you, where I can work
on my suntan in January.

Moose turds are no problem, just bring the hockey stick and whack it back at
em. Polar bears stay away from most parts of Canada, and the whale problem
is way overblown. Canada has a big problem with Ottawa and certain people
that dwell therein.

My mistake. Here I focused on the polar bears and moose mounds when I should
have spoken more about the frogs.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com