Brian Lawson

Default HSM shop 4 sale SW Ontario (Windsor)

Hey People,

Well, my late friends widow has finally decided to liquidate his shop
now, and asked me to assist as a bit of a go-between. She lives on
the out-skirts of Windsor, so handy to SW Ontario, southern Michigan,
Northern Ohio, etc. If anyone is interested in a well supplied whole
shop, or in a nice South Bend lathe, or any other individual stuff,
lemme know and I'll send along a MS WORD list of the inventory of the
115VAC machines only. Stuff in tool-boxes is just too numerous to
list, so if you have a specific in mind, let me know about that too.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

1-519-695-2799