ED ROGERS

Default Homier schematic

Thanks for your help.When I looked originally inside the control box I
thought the Chinese had come a long way with their electronic component
quality.Taking it out I saw the decal saying made in USA.The
switches,relay and sub-board are Chinese and look it.The US product was
made by a company that seems to exclusively make motor controllers.The
Chinese perhaps found it easier to use an American off the shelf
product.I will build an external controller to hold in reserve if
needed.I have a few books on the shelf for designing solid state
circuitry.Next time I replace the drive belt will also do the reverse
engineering suggestion.