Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Nosiris_b@yahoo.com is offline

Default Problems central air

On Jun 13, 9:48 pm, CJT wrote:
wrote:
The Blower fan on my A/C will not run in cool mode, but if I turn on
the furnace it starts up fine.

So something is broken -- could be the thermostat, could be the relay,
could be the wiring, could be one of the motor windings (furnace blower
is usually a different speed from AC blower). Get in there with a VOM
and diagnose it, or get somebody who knows how.

I just replaced the thermostat so I know thats not what it is.