Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Charles Charles is offline

Default LCD Diaplay temperature issue?

"DaveC" wrote in message
obal.net...
Probably not. Do you smell anything funky ... like burning insulation?

No.

It's not insulation toasting that I'm concerned about, but toasting those
things I can't smell (LED junctions, transistor junctions, etc.).

Do these displays have a range of safe operating temps, in general?

Yes, but I do not know what they are. If the temperature is unusual, based
on past experience, then there could be a problem.

If this is new equipment or a new environment, then you might be misled.