Posted to rec.woodworking
csb001 csb001 is offline

Default Building a Workbench and Lumber Storage Rack - Free Diagrams

I've been lurking for awhile and reading about everybody's ideas and
experiences building workbenches and lumber storage racks. I finally
decided to build my own. I created a plan for each and posted them for
free viewing or downloading.

Picture of completed workbench and storage rack:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...gProjects/IMG_
1105.jpg

Workbench Plans:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...rojects/WorkBe
nch3.jpg

Lumber Storage Rack Plans:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...rojects/Lumber
Rack3.jpg

I also created a web-page detailing the build of each (with a bunch more
photos). Hopefully this will help someone out in the future.

http://csb001.googlepages.com/woodprojects

I'd like to hear your opinion on what I could have done differently so when
I get around to building the next version I can improve upon them.