Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default How to make a cooler?

On Jun 13, 7:39 pm, Markem wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:21:44 -0400, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
2 bottles of port
1 bottle of orange juice
1 40-pounder of vodka
1 bag of ice
slice up an orange to make the chicks think you're 'gourmet'.

THAT is how you make a cooler.

Not to expose my lack of education and couth, but what the hell is a
"40-pounder" of vodka?

Best guess 5 gallons, with water equal to 8 lbs a gallon it is a
reasoned guess though.

Mark

40 ounces... it's a tough-guy-spit-on-the-floor kinda expression. A
quart, in these necks of the woods, is 40 ounces....'cuz our gallons
are 160 ounces. Imperial and all that rot.
A case of beer is a two-bah-four... or toofer.

You guys will have to work a little harder to become a Canuck.