Posted to alt.home.repair
Arkadiy Arkadiy is offline

Default Sears entry doors

Hi all.

Has anyone had any experience with Sears custom entry doors? I just
setup an appointment with them (Sears) as one of my options. I am
looking to replace my old 80x60 entry system, and having trouble
finding close size. Was turned down by Pella, and it looks like no
luck with Therma-tru either.

The Sears representative called me from Orlando(!) while I am in NJ.
He had very little information about the doors, except that they are
steel doors, and no pricing info at all.

I wonder if this even worth it... Does anyone have any information?

Thanks,
Arkadiy