Peter Ashby

Default carpet cleaners

In article ,
PoP wrote:

On 22 Sep 2003 13:34:14 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

And it's very, very, very, very hard work. It's not something you're going
to be doing often, believe me.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with that. In the past my wife and I
have hired one of those red Rug Doctor things that are available for
hire from the DIY sheds.

It's been a few years now, but I can't recall it being that strenuous
a job. Filling with water, emptying of nasty stuff mixed with water
that could not possibly have come out of our carpets, aside from that
just a bit brisker than your average vacuum cleaning.

You may be referring to something different however.

Possibly the effort of moving all the furniture so you can do the job
properly. Also in our house it means we actually have to tidy up
properly. My wife and I occasionally talk about getting one, usually
when her hayfever is bad, fortunately it was a short season for her this
year.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.