Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Circulation direction in radiator system

"coustanis" wrote in message
oups.com...
In my boiler fed, household hot water radiator system, is there a way
I can determine the direction of circulation?
I need to cut, cap and isolate a room to find a leak.

Thanks.

Look at the pipes/tubing leaving the boiler. There are probably a couple of
valves in the system that will have an arrow on them showing flow. Then
just follow the pipes.

I don't mean this to be nasty, but if you don't know how to find the flow
direction, are you qualified to cut into the system?