Posted to sci.electronics.repair
isw isw is offline

Default What's the Best Laptop

In article .com,
wrote:

I found this discussion board because I am trying to find a good
laptop to buy this summer before school starts. This discussion
hasn't helped me much at all, but I haven't seen any other group that
would be able to tell me anything either. What brand would be the
best to buy a good laptop for somewhere around $1000? (Maybe more,
maybe less.) I will be using it for college and just for basic
things, but I don't want to get less of a computer just because I
won't be running highly complicated programs. I might run complicated
programs, for

Depends on what you want to do with it. If you want to learn a lot about
how to maintain a computer and keep it running, any Windows PC will do.
If you want to use the computer to help you get your work done, get a
Mac. Or a Linux box, but the Mac has a nicer interface.

Isaac